Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is Why I'm Hot

hahaha!!! i'm singing the song sillies!

Recently, while looking for pictures of my parents to display at my own wedding, I found their wedding day pic, and surprisingly, also found a pic of my maternal grandparents and my maternal grandfather's parents...

I was overwhelmed with the gravity of it all - the lineage I came from and hoped to continue... I looked at their faces, then my own, trying to find similarities, something from them that was me...

Then it dawned on me, I am them - they are me...and if God blesses me with child(ren) I am them, and they are me--along with my ancestors...

I am now on a mission to find pics of my paternal grandparents on their wedding day and maybe their parents as well...but for now, here are the pics i found of my mother's side...

Top pic: my parents on their wedding day
Middle pic: my mother's parents on their wedding day
Bottom pic: my mother's father's parents on their wedding




No comments:

Post a Comment